• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is this footage real?

Free episodes:

codester

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone i'm new to the forum :) and have been interested in the paranormal here and there until i found out about the Paracast, so thanks Gene and Chris, keep up the good work!

Anyway have anyone got any information on this footage, seem kinda authentic (but there's no sound so it could be a pretty well done production i guess)

//codester

hmm at the end other people doesn't seem to be looking up at sky with such bright light, they must of have if it was real, so yeh its fake i think. pretty well done though

This looks just like the "Eye of Sauron" from the Lord of the Rings movies. It also fits Holt's description of what he saw in Rendlesham forest at one point. There is a better copy of it out there somewhere. I think it's a fake, it looks entirely too much like the special effect from the movie for one thing.

Back