• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jacksonville Rectangular UFO with smaller craft exiting

Free episodes:

I'm under the impression that all of the Borg Cubes, Veritech Fighters, and such that appear in secure team 10 videos are widely known to be hoaxes.

I'm under the impression that all of the Borg Cubes, Veritech Fighters, and such that appear in secure team 10 videos are widely known to be hoaxes.
I don't know anything about any other videos, but if you take a look at the shaking of the camera it matches up with the shaking of the objects. Another thing that popped out at me was the pixel sizes seem to be the same. These are some simple key factors in determining a fake.

Also, I don't know if you watched the entire video, but the poster explains that it was recent. So it might not be part of the other videos that which you are referring to.

Ok I just skimmed it (the scout ship video) after I watched the Texas (Borg) Cube video and spent a short time researching the poster and website (it seemed very fishy). I agree the video you're referencing in this thread looks good.

Just posting this to see what anybody else thinks about this. To my eye looks pretty legit.

Alien Ship Caught Sending Scouts Over Florida - Must See! [Video]
The link didn't work but I found what seems to be the same one on YouTube ( below ). The audio commentary doesn't reveal any investigative info on the witness or any analysis of the video for CGI FX, and the location ( Jacksonville Florida ), if true, was experiencing heavy rains on the day the video was encoded. Not sure if the metadata for that encoding should be the same as that of the original video. I'm no expert. But given the absence of any real witnesses or corroboration, the ease of creating video FX, and the seemingly mismatched weather, without more ( a whole lot more ), there is no reason IMO to take the video seriously.This seems to be just more Third Phase of Moon type exploitation.

Last edited:
I always state I am in no way an expert or even gifted amateur at video analysis but my 2 cents is that while a fairly well realised hoax video, the motion matching is just a tad lagging and out, so that even taking into account the slightly shaky camera, you can see the object would be almost jumping instantaneously a few feet back and forth (or left and right) continuously because the video's creators have not the required skills to expertly and precisely do the matching to such a degree that the human eye/brain cannot discern it; that there is just something 'not quite right' about what should presumably be a stationary or slow-moving craft.

Yeah, Goggs & ufology, after reading your comments and reviewing the video I'm starting to be a little more suspicious. Also the way it fades out seems very much like an opacity slider. Just too smooth I guess.

Also just an after thought. If it was me, I think I would try to go outside to get a better shot rather than just be shooting through a window. But than again during a sighting most people don't always act like they think they would.

Yeah, Goggs & ufology, after reading your comments and reviewing the video I'm starting to be a little more suspicious. Also the way it fades out seems very much like an opacity slider. Just too smooth I guess.

Also just an after thought. If it was me, I think I would try to go outside to get a better shot rather than just be shooting through a window. But than again during a sighting most people don't always act like they think they would.
BTW: We also have a thread here for videos: Faked or Too Good to be True
By all means feel free to add more videos there. It can be interesting to check them out even if they're fabricated, though I suppose it might also encourage more fakers, but then again, I doubt it would encourage enough of them for it to really matter.

Last edited:
Back