• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

James Casbolt & The Annuaki

Free episodes:

Jamie Renwick

Paranormal Novice
Did anyone ever visit James Casbolts website when he first came on the scene? In the photograph section there were a series of photos- the annunaki albino lady and other probable fakes. But there was one in particular- it was a man standing on a podium in a conference room with a display behind him, as if he were giving a lecture. He wore a black suit, had pale albino skin, really square facial features, shades and silver hair.

This particular photo struck me. I felt a way about it and it stuck in mind. I don't know why but I feel that could have been an actual alien and no one was really paying attention. The site has since changed and although I can still find every other photo through Google, I can not for the life of me find this one photo. How unusual?

Does anyone know the photo to which I'm referring?

Back