• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Japan's next first lady says she rode spaceship

Free episodes:

No comment necessary.

...except for this,

"I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."

"I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."

Looks like they have the Fukashima problem solved then. She can just eat the radioactive slag over there. This kind of thing should just scare the living shit out of people. And the Japanese people love her! Of course they do! The more crazy shit you have around the less you have to think about the suffering of future generations and the incredible mess you are in now! La, la, la! Crazy people are running the damn planet.

Looks like they have the Fukashima problem solved then. She can just eat the radioactive slag over there. This kind of thing should just scare the living shit out of people. And the Japanese people love her! Of course they do! The more crazy shit you have around the less you have to think about the suffering of future generations and the incredible mess you are in now! La, la, la! Crazy people are running the damn planet.

It's always about ignoring things and looking at the tragedy du jour. We don't have time to discuss Fukushima or climate change when there are politicians tweeting pictures of their dicks to followers.

Man. I'm so shallow. Here I was thinking to myself, "...you know, she's pretty hot for a 66-year old..," when I should have been thinking about radioactivity, global warming and political members--must be Friday.

Man. I'm so shallow. Here I was thinking to myself, "...you know, she's pretty hot for a 66-year old..," when I should have been thinking about radioactivity, global warming and political members--must be Friday.

Don't worry about it. As long as you ignore those things, they'll just go away on their own. Except politicians exposing themselves - that is eternal.

Back