• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Kate Valentine: Final Show

Free episodes:

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Kate Valentine Final Show Friday November 22 2013 - UFO Kate Valentine UFO Show

kevin-kate-stanton.jpg

Was a fun show. Will be missed for its unbiased simplicity even though she was convinced UFO's were real and there was an interaction between off-world entities and our civilization.

I've listened to plenty shows and Kate is someone you just cannot dislike. Either she believed everything guests said (even when contradicting each other) or she was pretty much the ultimate in soft-ball questions, but funnily enough this never put me off her.

yeah. i enjoyed her shows, but her choice of guests was sometimes questionable, thank you Kate, it was always a pleasure listening to you :)

Why did her show end? Was it cancelled? I am listening to her now, but never heard of her when she was on the air.

Back