• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lawrence Leung's Unbelievable-The Wild UFO Land of believers, crackpots and skeptics

Free episodes:

uforadio

Paranormal Adept
Lawrence Leung's Unbelievable series
Episode 3 - UFO

Are you brave enough to Enter the Wild UFO Land of believers, hoaxers and skeptics :)

From UFO hunting in Roswell, New Mexico, to launching his own unidentified object into the sky, Lawrence Leung goes boldly where no man has gone before to make contact with aliens.

Part 1
Part 2

Lawrence Leung's Unbelievable-The Wild UFO Land of believers, crackpots and skept

This sort of thing always make me think that the only attitude in which to approach paranormal claims that makes any sense whatsoever is a highly skeptical outlook. Questioning, doubt, and the insistence on collaborative evidence is the only way to approach this subject with any hope of arriving at truth.

Lawrence Leung's Unbelievable-The Wild UFO Land of believers, crackpots and skept

"They like the taste of the rectum." :D:eek:;)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

What was the name of that hilarious looking UFO mockumentary someone posted a preview for a while back? One of the things in it was a trick they played on a crop circle researcher with a giant middle finger in a field. Wanted to check up on the status of it but can't remember what it was called.

OK, found out: Gawd Bless America.

Leung just put the whole entire earth in danger! He just provided high quality mouth-watering commercial advertising for our best ass/ett. Dumb "fag". I'm not "Lovin It". This scares the s#*t out of me. At least, the stuff not stuck in my diverticulosis pockets.

Holy shit, that was hilarious! :D

Back