• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Leslie Kean Documentary

Free episodes:

Elendil

Paranormal Maven

Well, I've just seen it and I'd like to ask someone more knowledgeable with the Phoenix Lights case to clarify a thing or two. Fife Symington's story is kinda weird. Lemme see if I got this right: he says in the documentary that he was watching TV featuring the news about the UFO and then went to his car, drove to a certain park in the city and then suddenly saw the UFO along with other people in the park. What does that mean - that the UFO was hovering over Phoenix for at least half an hour? I mean, if the guy is telling the truth - then a huge object was flying around for a long time in a fairly populated city with the news of a UFO already on air. Makes me wonder how come half of the GD town didn't assemble on the rooftops and witness something as remarkable as that. I mean, here we have the Governor himself watching the news and getting the idea to drive around and see for himself. In a pretty big city, I'd say that there would be a lot of people with camcorders getting on their balcony or roof with the same idea as the Governor after watching the news...

Before watching this, I thought that the triangular object was seen by some witnesses at about 20:30 and then was reported around and the news people caught it. After that came the flares and that's it. But now it seems that you already had news on air while the thing was still in mid-air. How come the whole town didn't see it then? Makes me think that there should be a whole lot more evidence or testimony, if that is the case...

On another note, I'd say that the special FX guy with the UFOTOG project should be interviewed on the Paracast. Seems like very nice stuff, something like Chris' own camera project.

Back