• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Letters Aliens From the Virgo Constellation

Free episodes:

It was discussed in this Ummo thread in 2008 by a different set of paracasters.

My question would be, "If all of this was actually ETs making a real and apparently successful attempt at communication, what practical information did they impart that has actually been used, applied, or otherwise proven to be useful?"

Not to sound flippant with such a short reply but from what little I know about this case it has been widely considered a hoax.

The only thing that I find interesting is the mention of a world wide computer and information net.

Back