• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Letting go of UFOs ??

Free episodes:

I have always enjoyed puzzles ever since I got a Soma cube fom my dad. This led to a love of math, physics and chemistry - all pursuits that I let go of a long time ago. Only the pursuit of deconstructed truths in literature and time based media like sound and film remain. Right now I have these metal shape puzzles fom thinkgeek that I obsess over, let go, forget about, return to, solve or not, and so it goes.

I find people to be very interesting puzzles and working with them to build communites and culture through actions and voices is highly fascinating, but UFO's? I gave up on them decades ago and then it came back a decade later because i found Vallee and then just on the cusp of 40 I started listening to the Paracast after someone gave me an iPhone.

I don't know who to damn first: myself, The Paracast, Apple, Biedny, Clark? It's hard to understand it. I'm entirely still riveted by the two ships (from space?) I saw in grade four and I know soon i will realize that i can not afford to give up so much time to what is turning into repetition, again. It will go back up on the shelf right there beside the other unsolved object puzzles.

To be honest I get more out of building K'Nex and Lego structures with my son.

Last edited:
I think of UfO's as a hobby it is just a small part of my life.

I thought little about them from age 20 -48.

Then I found coast and then the paracast.

I started reading more but I read about other things.

I have a family own my own business and enjoy running and weightlifting.

I have interest in the whole paranormal field but I am open to all sides.

Back