• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary

Free episodes:

Muadib

Paranormal Adept

This documentary was broadcast once in five US states and then never shown again. It has been on Youtube before but usually gets taken down within a couple of days due to copyright claims by Disney. I've heard about it before but I've never seen it. From what others have said there isn't really anything new in it, but I figured some might find it interesting anyway. Enjoy.

After watching some of this documentary for the first time I have to note that it's definitely a product of the time it was filmed. Clifford Stone features prominently in the documentary, along with Kevin Randle and Don Schmitt. Even if it's not exactly factually accurate in some places and features a questionable character like Stone, it's still interesting. There's even some stuff about abductions in there, which I would've thought would be a bit too controversial and dark for Disney...

I watched this and I have to agree. It amazes me that a company like Disney would put out a vid like this. I believe in 95' they were promoting a new theme based on space and aliens. This appears to be at least one motive behind it.

Disney has gone through a lot of changes since I first remember them.

The 'done deal'/'this stuff is the real deal' tone of this 'so-called' documentary is hilarious.

In its current form I can only call this a mocumentary. Tweak the tone, add Leslie Kean and this becomes a very different affair.

I watched this and I have to agree. It amazes me that a company like Disney would put out a vid like this. I believe in 95' they were promoting a new theme based on space and aliens. This appears to be at least one motive behind it.

Disney has gone through a lot of changes since I first remember them.

Definitely, plus like I said you have to consider the time, the abduction phenomenon was big back then, the X-Files were big, the paranormal was undergoing a sort of revival as far as mass media coverage was concerned. I guess Disney just figured they could go ahead and cash in on some of that, wonder how well it worked out for them...

Back