• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

LV Museum Displays Alien Artifact as "Genuine"

Free episodes:

Yeah, the fact that this is in a government sponsored exhibit is interesting, but I think they have all the "alien exhibits" cordoned off as a "Myth?" section.

Sadly, I've not made it to the Smithsonian, but surely they have exhibits featuring mythology and folklore. I'm guessing this is how they can justify it. That and boosting visitor attendance.

Good article. Nice to see George Knapp - I am completely biased but what a great guy! I just love mentions of things like strange material that has different elements appearing upon heating and having anti-gravity properties. Might be all B.S or there may be something too it.
Now, if there really is anything strange about this material, will any scientists in the US be getting a chance to analyse any of it? That would be really interesting.

Alien Artifact? I'm Dubious.
  • The distance between atoms is different from ordinary iron.
  • Radar cannot be reflected from the material.
  • Elements in the material may disappear and new ones appear after heating.
  • One piece disappeared completely in front of four witnesses.
  • The core of the material is composed of a substance with anti-gravitational properties.
These claims aren't put into any context and I'd almost be willing to bet that no independent testing was done to substantiate them. I'm thinking this is more a drawing card for attendance rather than anything we can call verifiable material evidence.

Back