• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

M. Horn thinks all these people now think B. Meier case is real?

Free episodes:

Mr. Horn's assessment of whether skeptics have changed their mind is interesting. After sending them material:

"They were informed that failure to substantiate their original opinions, as well as failure to rebut the new analyses with credible documentation, would be an admission that their previous assessments were wrong."

If I am sure that Michio Kaku and others on the list have more interesting things to think about other than a proclamation fron Horn that he will consider their failure to respond to be an admission.

In my line of work, it takes more than that to constitute an "adoptive admission." Of course, Horn's article is only a reflection of his own credibility - or lack thereof.

But if such material were sent to me, I would put it on my list of priorities right below watching old reruns of Dean Martin and the Goldiggers in the hopes of seeing Asket.

You would think this one side by side photo would be the end-all to the Meier case. How do people deny and explain these photos?

XSMEddL.png

Back