• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Man Finds A Dead Alien-Real Or Fake?

Free episodes:

beadyeyedbill

Paranormal Novice
I am new here so please be gentle with me. I was thinking of something to write for my first post, I came across this on youtube, posted a couple of days ago. Some guy claims to have found the remains of a mangled, mutilated, mummified winged alien creature in a farmers field. When I first started viewing the clip I thought yeah this is not real, however, the more I watched it the more I was convinced that I might actually be looking at a biological creature made of some sort of flesh, wether that be chicken, lamb, beef, fish or alien biology is obviously open to debate. The guy gives us a good look at the thing and I think that the back of the head is rather convincing as it looks alienish, and appears to hang over the plate, he claims to have it in his freezer. I do not doubt that unexplained creatures exist as I saw something strange myself when I was a kid playing out, and if Mr Wong wants to claim he has an alien, then hey who am I to stand in his way, but do photos and footage of unexpalined phenomena prove anything no matter how bad or good they are, I mean take the moon landings, a lot of the footage does look like very early 1960's special effects? To read the full story you will have to click on the comments page http://www.youtube.c...ser/marcoliwong

if it was really alien would you keep it in your fridge along with your food? gaaaaads no!

i think it is just a bit of artwork using other pieces of animals.

This one is a hard pill to swallow. Why not give it to scientist to look at it? Give it to a university. If this was true it would be the greatest discovery of all time right. I think I am an openminded person but this one seem like hog wash to me. I could be wrong but I just dont buy it.

bs-meter.jpg
bsmeter.jpg
7043bullshit-meter-01.gif

That about covers it

haha stoneheart - i would 'like' that post of yours a hundred times if i could!

sonofaskunk had a B.S flag that raised up but your B.S meter is vintage!
LIKE!

haha stoneheart - i would 'like' that post of yours a hundred times if i could!

sonofaskunk had a B.S flag that raised up but your B.S meter is vintage!
LIKE!

haha thanks man.. easy to google this stuff and I have my stock of "trolling" links for the totally bat shit crazy people out there :D when I need to use them.

Back