• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

More CGI ???

Free episodes:

I suspect this is CGI, but I thought I would post to see what you guys think. Kind of glides slowly

Huge 'UFO' filmed hovering over Malaysian countryside sweeps the web - YoutubeSub

It's amusing to see footage from the Los Rosques series of UFO videos created by "Manbird12000" (i.e. Damien White) has gone viral again - simply accompanied by a new story which relocates the footage to new setting of Malaysia.

I'm sure Damien will be amused to see his creation get a new burst of publicity. I'll ask him.

I posted the background to these videos (with relevant links and evidence) quite a while ago at the link below:
Koi UFO Video 075 - IsaacKoi

In short, these videos were created by Damien White, a "visual/audio/musical artist" and "visual effects creator and composer", in the USA. He has posted CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) videos on Youtube as part of his efforts to seek funding for a science fiction movie. It was created by Damien White using the Vue6 software, i.e. the same software used by French artist/animator David Nicolas to create the better-known Haiti UFO video.

It's a shame the UFO community has a remarkably poor memory when it comes to exposed hoaxes (among many other things).

Back