• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mysterious Black Ring Hovers Over A Kazakh Village!

Free episodes:

So what's this one all about?
Viborg-cl.jpg

"Lake Nørre Sø, Viborg, Jutland Denmark, 17-Nov-1975: What looks like a discoid object, surrounded by a low-sinking dense cloud vapor condensation (fog/mist). This photo is also known as "jellyfish UFO."
From Dimitris Hazopoulos' site.

My thoughts are that in a village, people would be aware of any source that could produce a large smoke ring surely? Then we have insects like Pixel suggested, which I'm leaning toward except I'm surprised the circle maintains it's shape so well. Having said that, nature can produce some amazing effects. This kind of story is right up my alley though! Good post!

Back