• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mysterious Journeys, Alien Hotspots - Showtimes Within

Free episodes:

Miah

Skilled Investigator
Travel Channel is airing the show Mysterious Journeys, Alien Hotspots.
Check for showtimes here: http://travel.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=26.13789.121278.33573.4

This was the show that covered (though very little of) the O'Hare incident and had Springer (ATS site owner) in front of the camera for a few hours.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread308099/pg1

My thoughts:
Bob Lazar was on it!!! I was shocked to see him come out of hiding to talk about the UFO subject again. The Paracast has got to book him!

The 2 videos of triangular shapes that the guy got in Chicago were interesting. I am wondering if anyone has brightened the video and investigated to see if there is indeed a craft there?

The guy at Stonehenge holding the stick and it moving when he walked was weird. If there is some real energy there that his goofy stick can pick up, surely there are real instruments that can take a look at them. Has anyone done this?

Mysterious Journeys, Alien Hotspots - ON NOW and again at 1AM EST!

I just watched this and now I am left more confused than before. I watched The Disclosure Project yesterday and I was very confident that UFOs are real. Then I watched this show on A51 and how alot of UFO sightings are actually military test aircraft.

Back