• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mysterious Lights-Booms-Over Indianapolis, Indiana

Free episodes:

RadarRyder

Skilled Investigator
Anyone here care to give their opinion on this video?! Appears to be authentic but the "sonic-boom" sound toward the end may be looped. Anyone????

Anyone here care to give their opinion on this video?! Appears to be authentic but the "sonic-boom" sound toward the end may be looped. Anyone????
It's an interesting clip. The sound is not like sonic booms I remember having heard as a child. It would take audio equipment with very extended bass response to faithfully record the sound and experience of a real sonic boom. Think "Surround Sound" at the local theater.

I don't know.....was just wondering if anyone here thought this was a legit video or maybe hoaxed. What little I do know is that is was supposedly recorded in the skies over Indianapolis, IN. This was supposedly captured by a resident of the area, and supposed to be some type of UAP with assocaited loud booms.

Hey i watched legit video The Jim produced this video.

The more I watch this the more skeptical I become. I'm very suspicious of video's where such events are taking place and the person recording is so silent. I mean you hear this huge boom and what sounds like car alarms going off and glass breaking and the videographer is silent.........saying nothing.........one would think that anyone in the area would be yelling and freaking out because of the totality of the circumstances occuring before their eyes and ears, you don't even hear anyone else in the video yelling or even inquiring about what is going on.............suspicious!!!!

Blue jets, sprites and elves are now documented with great frequency in our upper atmosphere but were previously unknown sky events. These occur during thunderstorms and produce stunning visual displays far from prying human eyes for the most part. I wonder what other very natural processes occur on and around planet earth that produce all manner of visual and audio effects?

It seems that the "booms" around the planet get reported with more and more frequency but perhaps they've always been around? Like ghost rockets over Europe, it's almost as if another unknown species is busy waging a war right in front of the humans without us even being aware or understanding who the target is, why or the impact.

The sky seems filled with all manner of strange sounds from trumpets, to deep hums and explosions. Check out this article for other signs that the apocalypse is most definitely on its way, or not. File it all under 'f' for "fascinating" says Mr. Spock.

Strange Sounds in Sky Explained by Scientists -- Earth Changes -- Sott.net

Back