• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA CUTS LIVE SPACE FEED! .. yeah right.

Free episodes:

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Ok so watch all the video then read what I think they are seeing.

What I think it is is a solar panel reflecting .. I could be wrong but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the so called object.

Nice vid. If it went down the way they say, it would obviously be more than a little strange that the grey screen appeared just when that thing showed up. But with guys like ThirdFarceOfMoon doing their "thing" day in day out, it could very well be all faked, of course.
What I think it is is a solar panel reflecting .. I could be wrong but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the so called object.
Although I have a totally overactive imagination, my first impression was "looks too good / ominous to be true, probably edited in". Might be a case of "the hoaxed child dreads the CGI" or something. I can't see any similarity to solar panels, though.

EDIT oh I see it's got the same coloration as the panels to the upper right. And that light grey spot looks similar. You're right. But why would it suddenly turn up when there doesn't seem to be any camera or panel movement?

Last edited:
Nice vid. If it went down the way they say, it would obviously be more than a little strange that the grey screen appeared just when that thing showed up. But with guys like ThirdFarceOfMoon doing their "thing" day in day out, it could very well be all faked, of course.

Although I have a totally overactive imagination, my first impression was "looks too good / ominous to be true, probably edited in". Might be a case of "the hoaxed child dreads the CGI" or something. I can't see any similarity to solar panels, though.

EDIT oh I see it's got the same coloration as the panels to the upper right. And that light grey spot looks similar. You're right. But why would it suddenly turn up when there doesn't seem to be any camera or panel movement?

Fair enough on the solar panel.
Not much more one can say on this video as it is either what they are saying or a pile of lies.

The vid above looks like a reflection of the dish below it, they obscure the dish in the slowmo, full screen at the start, you see the sunlight hit the dish, far right hand side of screen, halfway down.

What I think it is is a solar panel reflecting

I agree. It looks more like a video artifact than any type of craft.

I work on video surveillance systems. I make it so that business executives can sit on the beach in Jamaica with their iPad and watch live video of their offices and factories from 20 different cameras.

With modern technology, NASA should have continuous, uninterrupted live video streaming, from ten different cameras, with complete archives, publicly available, and Discovery Channel episodes extolling the works of NASA's video team. But they don't.

Back