• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New finding - The Paranormal Archives

Free episodes:

CryptoGuru

Skilled Investigator
Hi,

I came across this website during my research and thought I would share with the rest of you. It has a good archive of UFO cases.

UFO report files :: Archives For the Unexplained

Attached is one document supposedly classified top secret.

How I came across this link and the document is by using the following command in google search and filtering them with additional keywords.

intitle:index.of intext:(docx|pdf|doc|rar|zip|gz) last.modified "ufo"

For example here is another open door I came across just now...

Index of /exodocuments

Hope this helps UFO researchers.

Regards

Cyptoguru

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks. For me the forum is exactly the place for members to bring things to the attention of other members, so thanks for posting that. I think I many have come across the site before but others may not. There are often gems out there that are not easily found without directions so if you find anything else, by all means post away!

Thanks. For me the forum is exactly the place for members to bring things to the attention of other members, so thanks for posting that. I think I many have come across the site before but others may not. There are often gems out there that are not easily found without directions so if you find anything else, by all means post away!

Hi. Since you are the administrator and I am new to the forum, I wanted to know your opinion on trademark and copyrights issues before posting stuff here on this forum. I would not copy and post anything from anywhere that is a given but like it happened in one my threads, I mentioned the title "Soul Travel" and someone said this might be trademarked. So I had to remove everything I had posted.

As there is no way to change the Thread title by the one who started the thread, I wanted to know what one should do in such a situation.

Last edited:
Back