• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Lies and Old Lies from George Hansen about the Linda Cortile Case

Free episodes:

kruggutter

Paranormal Maven
Dear Paracast forum users,

Sean here.

Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone !!!

Usually, I don't post notices at this forum of when my new papers are published anymore. However, I've recently made two exceptions because I believe the content of the papers in question were especially pertinent to current events in the UFO and alien abduction research fields.

The first exception was my paper "Debunkipedia: The Pseudoskeptical Rebirth of Budd Hopkins' Wikipedia Page". The reason I posted notice of that here was because what was done to Budd Hopkins' Wikipedia page, by the Guerrilla Skepticism Movement headed by Susan Gerbic, was a disgrace.

The second exception is a paper I completed today entitled:

"New Lies and Old Lies from George Hansen about the Linda Cortile Case" by Sean F. Meers

New Lies and Old Lies from George Hansen about the Linda Cortile Case - The Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case Website

http://www.lindacortilecase.com/uploads/2/9/1/0/2910920/nlolghlcc.pdf

The reason I've posted notice of that paper here is because the individual discussed in the paper (George Hansen) was recently a guest on The Paracast internet radio show, and the information in my paper is pertinent to some of that individual's claims.

I hope everyone finds the information of some value.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely

Sean F. Meers

www.lindacortilecase.com

Back