• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Nick Pope's new book on Bentwaters/Rendalsham

Free episodes:

Trixterrestrial

Skilled Investigator
I just finished the newest book on the Rendalsham incident(s), titled "Encounter in Rendalsham Forest" by Nick Pope with J. Burroughs and J. Penniston. I have previously read "Left at East Gate" and "You Can't Tell The People" which are both very interesting accounts.

I found this to be a great read, not only because I am very interested in the Rendalsham events, but because Nick is such an approachable speaker/writer. His resume doesn't hurt, and his two co-authors are eyewitnesses.

I'm wondering who else may had read this one, as it does contain some newly revealed info and opinions.

I admit, I went to Barnes & noble to buy Stalking the Herd, which they did not have in stock. So I bought this book and it's now on the shelf of my "keepers"

I just finished the newest book on the Rendalsham incident(s), titled "Encounter in Rendalsham Forest" by Nick Pope with J. Burroughs and J. Penniston. I have previously read "Left at East Gate" and "You Can't Tell The People" which are both very interesting accounts.

I found this to be a great read, not only because I am very interested in the Rendalsham events, but because Nick is such an approachable speaker/writer. His resume doesn't hurt, and his two co-authors are eyewitnesses.

I'm wondering who else may had read this one, as it does contain some newly revealed info and opinions.

I admit, I went to Barnes & noble to buy Stalking the Herd, which they did not have in stock. So I bought this book and it's now on the shelf of my "keepers"

Sounds interesting and I've read "Left At East Gate". Is there anything new in Pope's account?

I've also read Left at East Gate and have a digital copy of You Can't Tell the People on my iPad which I haven't gotten around to yet. I have been looking forward to reading Pope's book, though, and am glad to see it seems to be worth a look. This is one of those cases that is so bizarre and credible (IMHO) it continues to fascinate. Thanks for the heads up!

I went to Amazon UK recently to order Stalking the Herd, but unfortunately it seems it's not available from there. I knew I should've ordered a copy before I moved.

I've also read Left at East Gate and have a digital copy of You Can't Tell the People on my iPad which I haven't gotten around to yet. I have been looking forward to reading Pope's book, though, and am glad to see it seems to be worth a look. This is one of those cases that is so bizarre and credible (IMHO) it continues to fascinate. Thanks for the heads up!

I went to Amazon UK recently to order Stalking the Herd, but unfortunately it seems it's not available from there. I knew I should've ordered a copy before I moved.
You can order directly from Chris.

Nick Pope lost his credibility when he predicted UFO sightings would occur during the 2012 Olympics. As it turned out he was busy trying to promote a Sony Playstation game.

Sounds interesting and I've read "Left At East Gate". Is there anything new in Pope's account?
Yes, there is some new stuff, at least new to me, and I've never read such detailed accounts from all the main players. The whole "binary code transmission" may strike skeptics as BS, but it is interesting. And Jim's conclusion is too.

Back