• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Not a UFO...

Free episodes:

Given the various UFOs flying in or out of volcanos you can find I would suggest that L. Ron Hubbard was on to something. Xenu lives !?

There is insufficient evidence in this report to determine that the object in question is a UFO. There is also evidence to suggest it was an aircraft, "... according to Mutual UFO Network video analyst Marc Dantonio, who said the video is likely just a jet passing by at a different angle, and it only seems to fly into the volcano because of the video perspective ... " Under the official USAF definitions AFR 200-2, aircraft are not to be reported as UFOs as they do not fall under the definition of UFO". This is another example of sensationalists hijacking the word UFO to attract attention to a story.

Interesting comment I read about this states that the web cams used to monitor the volcano run on time lapse so here is the thing if you put your mouse over the moon on the right you see it moves to fast.. looks to jump along ... try it and see......

so yeah fake as fake ........ just saying

Without depth it's hard to tell if the object was far behind the volcano or over it. If it's something actually going in, it's safe to say it's not a scheduled flight!

This isn't the first object filmed supposedly entering this volcano is it? Mmmm. If it's that much of a hotspot, surely it deserves a few better quality cameras from different angles, then if anything were to happen again, we could tell for sure if anything was entering.

Interesting comment I read about this states that the web cams used to monitor the volcano run on time lapse so here is the thing if you put your mouse over the moon on the right you see it moves to fast.. looks to jump along ... try it and see...... so yeah fake as fake ........ just saying

Excellent observation stonehart ... it went right by me. But now that you mention it, it's so obvious I feel stupid for not noticing it in the first place. Here's another video that shows what you're saying even more clearly:

Just more sensationalist exploitation.

I can see what looks like too rapid and jerky motion by an apparent moon and then background stars in the second video. I'm just wondering if astronomical objects should be traversing the sky in such a horizontal fashion, especially near the equator. But my astronomy is quite rusty these days. As for the objects in question--Seems like a camera monitoring that scene long enough in time lapse would inevitably catch aircraft in those kinds of motions. And there's almost no way to tell whether they are flying into or behind the volcano. Although I think I know the answer.

----------------------
Looked again and now my eyes are really playing tricks on me because I can't even tell if the mountain is remaining in place relative to the frame. Think I may have had one too many Cervezas.

Back