• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NYC UFOs

Free episodes:

Posey Gilbert

Paranormal Maven
These were sent to me by members of my Moonstruck Group.​
Hope you find them as interesting as I did​
To see a fuller version watch it on Youtube​
There is a tape of what I think is Jupiter and its moons in it.​
Damned if I know what camera was used to get it so clearly.​
I doubt the videographer knew that both Venus and sometimes Jupiter could be seen during the day.​
Another fault I found is when the videographer does not seem to know or notice that they are taping contrails that appear approximately the same time every morning I am forced to assume they must be very young or new to Sky Watching.​
UFOS are not that punctual nor keep such a tight schedule.​
Although some of the first of these tapes were on point these last ones are disappointing.​
:(
"Pooh, sucks."​

The light sequence on the craft is very much in keeping with that of a conventional aircraft Posey, and it looks for all the world like a Helicopter which when seen side on can look very much like this. That is to say no wings etc.

Keep in mind Occam's razor at all times when looking at this stuff.

Peace

Back