• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

O'Hare UFO Photos???

Free episodes:

I posted a link to the same thread in another thread here. David mentions there being a show on the photo coming up. Think the thread is called "New Chicago sighting".

Unrelated, but wow, I saw a thread about a recent ufo sighting in my city, which was linked write by the Ohare links etc. Apparently the local news is dealing with it. That's RARE.

People on that site debunked it pretty easily. It was a reverse of another photo at O'Hare found on the net. Just like the other one. :rolleyes:

I was never impressed with the photo. It didn't seem to match the eye witness testimony, looked like it could be a drop of water (do we really know that it was indeed taken on a cell phone cam? I wasn't convinced) and the initial release of the photo was by an anon source on the net. Posted in some forum I think. That was a major red flag to me. So, I sat back and waited to see (still waiting) what Peter Davenport finds. Or anyone else.

The overall case is just mediocre to me. I know many might think that's blasphemy, but really, there are loads of sighting reports by multiple witness, many pilots etc. A decent photo would indeed make this case a lot better in my view. I was more amazed at how decent the press handled this, than the report itself. That was out of the world to me!

Back