• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Older UFO Crash Video I've Never Seen Analyzed

Free episodes:

Golden_Vimana

Skilled Investigator
Hey everybody!

First post, happy to contribute.

I'm sure many of you will remember that video footage of a glowing UFO crashing on a desert horizon. It's a disc-like object that falls at an angle, bounces off the ground back into the air, then falls back down and explodes into glowing shrapnel when it hits the ground.

Have any of you ever seen this video analyzed or explained? It's been around for a while - I remember seeing this on UFO documentaries in the mid to early 90's. I've included a link to the video as a refresher...

I've seen it before and I'm glad you posted it. I may be mistaken, but I think it was identified as having gone down in New Mexico, maybe at Los Alamos or White Sands, in the late 40s. The video looks as if someone was ready with a camera, expecting it to go down; perhaps it was shot down or brought down by radar (as has been theorized about the crashes at Roswell). It's reasonable to suppose that pieces of this craft have been in the hands of government scientists for 60 years if the late 40s date is correct; if so, the thing was not one of ours.

Last edited:
This would not have gone down in Los Alamos. The terrain is consonant with White Sands or the Nevada Test Site or Southern California - I am inclined towards SoCal because of the telephone poles - like Muroc Army Airfield (Pendleton).

The very first post pretty much gives away what this likely is - if it is from the 40's and is what it purports to be - film footage from the 40's. Biggest question: what is it's provenance? Very puzzling how this snippet would be just 'out there'.

Poster Text: "Click numerous times at 0:12 and one will clearly see a rocket shifting in trajectory, toward the filmmer, then quickly back to the left. Merely the exhaust of a rocket. After all, this is military rocket testing ground. Don't get me wrong; I am a firm believer in UFOs, but lets call a blunder when we see one."

The Colafeed YouTube Channel is interesting - that the above video is on. I saw the video below on that channel. Someone stabilzed the video which makes watching the 'ufo' very easy. It really is odd - anyone have any ideas? Has anyone seen this?

It could be anything - a clump of tinfoil at that magnetization spinning in the wind. No context for the video - he never telescopes out so we never see context. Probably nothing - as these things are. Becomes like a brain teaser - trying to figure out what it is or how they did the fudge.

Last edited:
This would not have gone down in Los Alamos. The terrain is consonant with White Sands or the Nevada Test Site or Southern California - I am inclined towards SoCal because of the telephone poles - like Muroc Army Airfield (Pendleton).

The very first post pretty much gives away what this likely is - if it is from the 40's and is what it purports to be - film footage from the 40's. Biggest question: what is it's provenance? Very puzzling how this snippet would be just 'out there'.

Poster Text: "Click numerous times at 0:12 and one will clearly see a rocket shifting in trajectory, toward the filmmer, then quickly back to the left. Merely the exhaust of a rocket. After all, this is military rocket testing ground. Don't get me wrong; I am a firm believer in UFOs, but lets call a blunder when we see one."

The Colafeed YouTube Channel is interesting - that the above video is on. I saw the video below on that channel. Someone stabilzed the video which makes watching the 'ufo' very easy. It really is odd - anyone have any ideas? Has anyone seen this?

It could be anything - a clump of tinfoil at that magnetization spinning in the wind. No context for the video - he never telescopes out so we never see context. Probably nothing - as these things are. Becomes like a brain teaser - trying to figure out what it is or how they did the fudge.

This footage looks like a cluster of balloons tethered together blowing in the wind.

Attachments

• T2OHBkXiJNXXXXXXXX_!!735248491.jpg
    T2OHBkXiJNXXXXXXXX_!!735248491.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1
This footage looks like a cluster of balloons tethered together blowing in the wind.

Great call - yep - once you get that you can see possibly even the strings - they are likely tied together. One of the more recent posts to the video indicates that: "those are balloons lol.. its on a video documentary .. they try to fake a ufo sighting and this is what they got.."

However, I am partial to this post's explanation: "the aliens are having sex on top of the ships controls" :)

Great call - yep - once you get that you can see possibly even the strings - they are likely tied together. One of the more recent posts to the video indicates that: "those are balloons lol.. its on a video documentary .. they try to fake a ufo sighting and this is what they got.."

However, I am partial to this post's explanation: "the aliens are having sex on top of the ships controls" :)

If I don't see what I would describe as "intelligent control" of a UFO, I tend to dismiss the video. This object is clearly just part of the jet stream, it is not making any obvious navigational decisions, but rather just randomly floating—like a balloon. Therefore, it is a UFO in the sense it is unidentified, however, it is not a craft that is "navigating" our skies.

Back