• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

PC Alan Godfrey incident

Free episodes:

Spectre73

Paranormal Maven
This is another favourite UFO encounter of mine from the UK

Police officer Alan Godfrey was on duty On the night/early morning of 28th November 1980 when he had a close encounter...

The clip is from a UK TV show circa 1994 called Strange But True ?

Clangers-kids-TV-010.jpg

Cool clip thanks:p sorry not trying to poopoo your post; I'm just super funny. I always suspect them in cases like this. I appreciate folks posting cases like this that I probably would never come across on my own.

Last edited:
Obviously a fake rabbit hole with a fake sky with fake meese faking looking down the fake rabbit hole.

Appalling BS, IMNSHO
:confused: B..b..but Clangers... Next thing you'll tell me there's no such thing as Fraggles. Is there any way I can go back and not ruin this thread with a bunch of silliness and cute fuzzies?:(

This is another favourite UFO encounter of mine from the UK

Police officer Alan Godfrey was on duty On the night/early morning of 28th November 1980 when he had a close encounter...

The clip is from a UK TV show circa 1994 called Strange But True ?

I was a young teenager when this happened and remember reading about it.He always appeared to be a credible witness and coupled with the u.f.o flap around the same time I'm pretty sure he did experience something out of the ordinary.Wether it was extra terrestrial or closer to home I suppose we will never know for sure.

It's a fascinating case Ron Away.

The guy who was found dead on top a of a coal pile with an unknown substance on his neck is also very interesting. His surname makes it even more bizarre... Adamski!!!

It's a fascinating case Ron Away.

The guy who was found dead on top a of a coal pile with an unknown substance on his neck is also very interesting. His surname makes it even more bizarre... Adamski!!!
Your not wrong.I'd forgotten the name was Adamski.Is this the Cosmic Joker messing with us puny humans again!

I wonder if there is any more info on that substance? what happened to it? What were the circumstances of Mr Adamski's disappearance?

(of course it's not directly linked to the UFO encounter but it gets you thinking all sorts!!! )

Back