• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

phobos 2 encounter

Free episodes:

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
While checking out mad martians claims I came across an enconter where a scaucer shaped object was filmed by a russian probe. The probe caught the object incoming. Then the probe was destroyed..
Supposedly don echer investagated the incident. I would like more info on this case and if this is a true encouter or just a failed probe....

zoxmK.gif

The Univ. Colorado astronomer Stuart Robbins, who also expended some 20,000 words explaining that the so-called ziggurat on the far side of the Moon was no such thing, produced a very good podcast on Phobos 2. His research revealed that the "mystery object" actually appeared on several of the images returned by the spacecraft, not just the final one.

Appreciated Expat! Will listen to gain perspective this weekend. Ever since the whole Bruce Maccabee "ice particle debris" and David Sereda proclaimed "giant saucer/tether/internal camera artifact anomalies" footage I have become both terrified and fascinated with "from space camera footage" (FSCF) in relation to UFOs. Meaning that I am terrified by my own desire bound propensity to be deceived and yet endlessly fascinated by "more of the same". There is such a deeply passionate portion of me that wants for a real UFO understanding that indiscriminate evidence becomes like a drowning man's last hope cast on a styrofoam cup as he thrashes about on the troubled sea of ufology. Yes the cup floats and is well within my hopeful reach, but the trouble is the more I am consumed by my own passionate energies the less I realize the useless potential that the cup really offers. An alternate skeptical perspective has a way of settling the raging tempest of my easily misspent energies. Showing the whole matter to be more so a waste deep movie stage set whose production company is owned and operated by none other than my own imaginative desires. Picture Frankenstein saying "knowledge gooood"

young_frankenstein3.jpg

Back