• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Photos from the Past

Free episodes:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I was just looking over the archives of some old UFO zines from Canadian artist/researcher Gene Duplantier.

I found a photo of some old friends of mine (below): John J. Robinson, Yonah Fortner and Hans Stefan Santesson.

Indeed, the collection of sci-fi magazines I recently sold off as a premium for a lifetime subscription to The Paracast+ was given to me by Yonah. He originally received them from the editor, Stefan Santesson.

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 4.14.30 PM.png

I didn't know Stefan Santesson all that well.

I was close with Jack Robinson, someone who was always a source of fun and fascinating conversation. Yonah was a unique character for lots of reasons.

You can hear the voices of Jack, Yonah and other UFO personalities in this "voices of the Past" episode we did with the late Jim Moseley and veteran broadcaster Bob Zanotti:

May 13, 2012 — Jim Moseley, Bob Zanotti with “Voices of the Past” | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Back