• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

please please

Free episodes:

iremusta

Paranormal Novice
hi My mother saw an object says yellow and shiny object have seen The estimated size of the object and I was 15 cm and behold the ball-shaped object white street lamps happening or it was in the size of the sky was dark There are stars in the sky The place we were There is very little light pollution Most of the stars of the bay and is connected to
can be seen We're sitting in turkey and my mom says 5 seconds of this object we 've seen so far says and it was very bright object After a tall tree abstract entered and disappeared They see you again and a curve drawn in the sky said my mother had a slight curve in and descended to the earth as had made a move chinese lanterns mom says says It was not a meteor or something and says
acted like a star like sliding like a star in the sky as he was sliding gave an impression When we go on vacation I swim in the pool the night sky I saw an artificial satellite and he's in front of artificial satellites behold the sky happening or they are twinkling stars or and up in the sky without moving or standing as if it were an object, such as stars and then moved the same was stopped winking like stars star was officially pretending and there were shining like a star and size
stopped and hung in the sky like a star I swim in the pool, which I then I swim towards the direction that object in the sky
was moving in the same direction with me
Swim with me everywhere I go pool was moving in that direction They were officially stalking me

I did a little startled aliens Is it a UFO that I saw in my body or iridium satellites or other I do not think it would be an artificial satellite I also iridium satellite I've seen the artificial satellite because he is in the eyes of a revived There are a star in the sky confident are you that he is the star and winks that star
and he stars with other stars in the sky the same size and this star is moving on whether moving

and then all of a sudden stands and looks like a star and star-like and star-like in size I've been winking hard at the pool he was looking object in the pool in the sky wobble was doing I saw

and then stopped then again did wobble
There's something I have wondered about UFOs
Does such detailed star can pretend and we see in the sky like stars and come to the same size in the sky Do you like the stars are twinkling and in the sky like a star giving the impression of a sudden They keep me moving and all of a sudden and UFOs appearing in the same size like a star and wink like a star but while moving Do they winks and the stars the same size

Is not able to There's something I'm curious about bidet me, no one else in the pool Why did not people follow me they may have Do they want to give me a message If they wanted to give you messages What can perceive See this post Do they miss me If you do not contact me with me dryly from now on English teacher mom they are very helpful to me in writing

Well she is making a little more sense now, certainly more than i do, but i think this is a job for Farah Yurdozu

Hi Iremusta. Welcome! Thank you for coming here. :)

Please write again. Write in short sentence. Do not write long sentence. Write in easy clear words. Write simply. Do you see my example of writing? Write so it is easy to read and understand.

Thank you. Come again to write again. Simple, short, and easy. Repeat it different ways. Repeat the sentence in a new way. See my example now? See how simple I am in my writing? You can do this too. Please write like I write. It is simple and easy.

Why? Then the Google translate will work. Please be simple so Google translate will work. Ok? Thank you!

We want to know your story! Tell us again, please. Thank you!

Please come write here again soon!

Your story is making more sense but it's still difficult to understand what your questions are. Follow DissectionStalker's advice above - write in short simple sentences. Try again.

Back