• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Putting many UFO books online - Obtaining permissions

Free episodes:

IsaacKoi

Paranormal Maven
If you have written an out-of-print UFO book, or know someone that has, I can probably make it freely available online IF permission is given. How about it?

I have posted a list of about 2,900 UFO/fortean/SETI books at the link below. I could make any item in this list freely available online (whether on my own website or on an independent free file storage website such as Box.com or Minus.com) in a searchable format shortly after a relevant permission is received:

When I have previously approached a few authors of out-of-print UFO books and periodicals (or their heirs), several of them have welcomed my offer to help make the relevant material freely available online.

As some of you know, during the last few years I have been seeking to make various UFO source materials freely available online as searchable collections of PDF documents. That material has included large collections of official documents from various countries (e.g. from the FBI, Canada, Australia and New Zealand), out-of-print UFO journals/magazines (e.g. the Skeptics UFO Newsletter by Phil Klass etc), ufological PhD dissertations - plus a significant collection of ufological audio material. I've also posted about ways of searching large collections of searchable PDF files plus some of the issues involved in scanning UFO books into eBooks (including text recognition, enhancement and compression).

I'd like to reduce the gap between the information/argument in UFO books and the quality of online discussions.

It is my fond (if somewhat optimistic...) hope that making further UFO materials freely available online in a searchable format may help improve the quality of ufological discussions online (not to mention reducing the amount of time and energy wasted within ufology reinventing the wheel...).

I was going to suggest 'There is Somebody Else on Our Moon' but I think it's already online. I don't remember the name of another but it is about the Moon being a spaceship, something like '........Spaceship Moon' any ideas?

Back