• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Puzzling Vid of UFO at Niagara Falls

Free episodes:

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
What do you guys make of this? The quality isn't very good, but I think it's much better than any of those Jerusalem UFO videos.
Listen to the people in the background discuss what's going on.

Weather phenomena?
Balloon?
Blimp?
Other?

With all the C.G.I its really worth bothering unless you have radar printout contact reports, credible eyewitness reports such pilots, military etc:) I thinks it another .... clip.:)

The quality isn't very good, but I think it's much better than any of those Jerusalem UFO videos
I think it is silly to contend that the quality is better than the 'Jerusalem UFO' videos. Unless you have not watched the Jerusalem videos. At any rate, I don't think anything in this "Niagra UFO' video has been faked, but it is not proof of anything either. Shape-wise, it seems to be similar to the recent 'Brazil UFO'.

I think it is silly to contend that the quality is better than the 'Jerusalem UFO' videos. Unless you have not watched the Jerusalem videos. At any rate, I don't think anything in this "Niagra UFO' video has been faked, but it is not proof of anything either. Shape-wise, it seems to be similar to the recent 'Brazil UFO'.

I didn't mean the quality of the video, I should have been more clear. The audio portion is what impressed me, with all the "what is that" and "hey look at that". Several people talking besides the video taker.
It is kind of boring, and it very well could be another damn viral vid. Just wanted to share.

Yes, I do agree, the audio is consistent with what sounds like natural speech. The video part is consistent too. I have not seen any signs of tampering in either this video, the 3 'Jerusalem' videos, the Utah video, or the Brazil video. They appear consistent with each other, and with reality on the ground. Still not proof, but consistent.

What do I make of it? Some spotlights and some reflecting of the spotlights with a running commentary.

Is it a UFO? Possibly. And with some contrast enhancement it might be a great video. Do I think it's CGI or an obvious fake: Nope. But I can't tell what it is, nor what it isn't.

key statement from the audio of the clip: Look where the "Searchlights"* meet .!

*A searchlight (or spotlight) is an apparatus that combines a bright light source with some form of curved reflector or other optics to project a powerful beam of light of approximately parallel rays in a particular direction, usually constructed so that it can be swiveled about
Non-military use
Today, searchlights are used in advertising, fairs, festivals and other public events.((source))http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searchlight

in other words the Searchlights shown in the video where not actually "searching" they where being used for Display.
If they where searching they would be focused on a particular target. Not moving in a choreographed manner.

Back