• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Quality over Quantity

Free episodes:

Mr. Fibuli

Paranormal Adept
It's frustrating not to have more credible information/reports about this phenomenon to sink one's teeth into, so it winds up being a waiting game. I can only listen to about 10-15 minutes of C2C per week before I start drooling and banging my head against the wall. I have to wait a whole week in between each episode of the Paracast-the most informative show that is entertaining at the same time. After the Paracast is a godsend because I get 25-40min extra to help fill the gap:p
I kind of like Open Minds and the Grailien Report, but IMO not quite as listenable.
I really want the Skycam project to take off so that there might be more substance to discuss in this topic. This forum is really cool because one can draw insight from some really knowledgable amateurs/experts in the field and also shoot the doodoo with people who are interested in the paranormal without having to wade through the river of wackyness that less credible productions spew out to fill time in between substantial events/phenomena:rolleyes:
That's why I look forward to progress on Chris O'Brien's project-it seems like the best chance we have currently to get anything better than a story about a school teacher from Hagerstown spotting a teal colored jellyfish travelling at approximately 150mph west across the sky.
I'm studying the field to bring myself up to speed and I find this forum to be a great resource to that end.

Back