• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent UFO vids

Free episodes:

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Some of these vids are quite interesting. Specifically, at about 1min 45secs, there are some kind of firework-type streaks going up into the air over Melbourne, Australia. If you look closely you can see that there is some kind of pulse-explosion thing going on. Like BLAM...goes a bit BLAM...goes a bit more and so on.

No idea if it is anything other than fireworks but it is interesting that it resembles ideas for a nuclear-explosion powered spacecraft. There has definitely been serious work done in propulsion of this kind but I only know of it, no details.

Hey guys, sorry for posting another UFO vid so quickly but this one is AWESOME! (now, I don't know if it's 'real' or not but Jeez, if it's special effects, they are utterly stunning!)

Interesting. Perhaps what we're seeing ( since there was a missile launch going on ) is a missile launch and some stage separations. That might explain the pieces that are flying away from the so-called mother ship. The exploding bolts detaching the stage and the stage falling away. So, technically speaking, I see no UFOs in these videos. ( "Unidentified Flying Objects - Any airborne object which, by performance, aerodynamic characteristics, or unusual features, does not conform to known aircraft or missiles, or which does not correspond to definitions in ... bla bla bla." ) And of course there is no evidence here that what we are seeing is any kind of alien craft, just vague blurry streaks of light, or something that seems to correspond to a missile launch. But still interesting.

Back