• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reporting UFOs

Free episodes:

PCarr

Paranormal Adept
So, I have seven questions for the Paracast listeners:
1 - if you have ever witnessed a UFO, did you report it?
2 - if so, to whom?
3 - if (1), was anonymity important to you?
4 - if (1) were you expecting your report to be investigated?
5 - if you witness a UFO and did NOT report it, why?
6 - If you witness a UFO in the future, will you report it, and to whom?
7 - If you witness a UFO in the future and plan to report it, do you hope that your report will be investigated?

hmmm

1 no
2 -
3 -
4 -
5-
6 no .. but i would tell friends and family, and i would die knowing that every debunker who ever breathed was wrong.
7 -

Sorry pc i presumed you mean craft in ufo, something anomolous, no matter how intriguing would just be another of lifes enigmas.

Sorry pc i presumed you mean craft in ufo, something anomolous, no matter how intriguing would just be another of lifes enigmas.

I should have been clearer - I meant UFO in the strict sense. You don't need to assume you would know what it was that you saw, just that it seemed to you to be nothing you could identify.

Back