• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Rock Singer Annie Haslam Baffled Over Gold Discs

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[I was a Renaissance fan in college and saw them at the Westchester Premier Theater way back in the summer of 1977. Great show! I'll give JJ and Deseree a call and see what they think--chris]

To: UFO UpDates
Rock Singer Annie Haslam Is Baffled Over Two Gold Discs These weren't awarded her for record sales but appeared mysteriously on a photograph she took at her garden in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Now a team of experts is putting the photo under complex analysis in a bid to discover if the dual UFOs pictured - each bearing a V like symbol - are real or an optical anomaly. Ufologists are impressed by the clarity of the digital shot and lawyers for Annie, formerly of the classical rock group Renaissance, are filing for copyright and have ruled against any public viewing of it until it is shown at the International UFO Congress in Phoenix on February 25. Showing the picture as part of his conference presentation will be researcher Colin Andrews, a friend of Annie who called him to tell him she had photographed the golden discs. Colin, who first revealed news of the photo on his website here: Colin Andrews Report: UFOs is said to be "very excited" about the picture which he hopes might help lead to fresh knowledge about the nature of UFOs. He said: "I have never before seen a UFO photograph quite like this. I am 100 per cent certain there is no dishonesty involved. This is definitely not a publicity stunt. I know Annie very well and trust her completely. She is simply baffled about this photo and called me wanting answers." Annie took the 1/30th of a second exposure shot at the end of October last year while trying to capture heavy rain just turning to snow which produced the heaviest October snowfall on record and cut power to her home for three days. She did _not_ see the objects as she took the photo but noticed them when she reviewed the camera pictures three weeks ago. The photo - one of eight in that sequence which are mostly snow scenes - shows the two large golden ovoid or disc shapes, one slightly obliquely behind the other apparently flying very low with the green garden as a backdrop. Each orb is marked with a V symbol, with one leg of the Vs slightly curved, covering half the visible surface. The team Colin has asked to investigate the case includes retired US Navy optical physicist Dr Bruce Maccabee, remote viewer at the Institute of Resonance Dr Simeon Hein and Professor J.J. Hurtak of the Academy for Future Science. Colin said: "So far Bruce is fairly confident that these discs are not some artefact of window reflections. The focus is bang on with where the objects appear to be, i.e. in the garden. He also has calculated that the closest disc moved 2.5 inches in 1/30th of a sec and so we have yet another indicator that they were actually out there." He added: "Annie is deeply spiritual and has had shared UFO sightings on tour with the band. She has provided total access to anything needed to learn as much as possible about this."

The mystery of two gold discs photographed by rock singer
Annie Haslam over her Pennsylvania garden - has been solved.

Annie from the band Renaissance sent the photo to researcher
Colin Andrews who assembled a team of investigators to look into
the case.

The final conclusion is that the discs were in fact a reflection
of a lamp on a window through which Annie took the photo.

Colin has posted a statement and the photo on his website here:

http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO.html
Dave Haith

Back