• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Russia not ready yet for ET invasion

Free episodes:

As Scrappy-doo was want to say, 'Lemme at 'em, lemme at em'!).

It's quite interesting that the answer in this piece was played straight by the looks of it Mulder?

I read it add straight BUT I am cognizant (spl?) of that situation earlier this year when Yeremenko (?) and late last year when mededev (spl?) made seemingly offhand remarks about disclosure or was it visitation, and the talk was it may not have meant to have been in jest.

Personally i take a philosophical view to the idea of an ET Invasion.

On the assumption ET exists and is here (a view i hold with some twists at the end)

I think if a group of ET's wanted the planet, they could take it.
Either via the short or long game. ie: wipe us out with a virus, or hybridise us slowly out of existance.

If we are dealing with multiple species (a view i hold with, based on the terrestrial teeming with life model), Then i think there is likely to be some factions within this population that feels that any unique species should be preserved and allowed to fulful its potential.

So even if species A has its reasons to wipe us out, species B and hopefully C D and E will have reasons to keep this intent in check maintaining detente in the matter.

My view is that as biological sentients we are seen as infants, and as the terrestrial models show, there is an inbuilt factor surrounding babies of all species.
There seems to be an inbuilt ohhhhh factor as we look at them wobbling around, helpless even as they pee on the floor.
Cute puppies that chew the slipers are given more tolerance than a destructive grown dog who does the same.

Back