• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Russian Prime Minister Confirms the Existence of ET

Free episodes:

Aw-Jeez.jpg

Meaning?

Has this story circulated around here already? Sorry, I don't live on the Paracast forum or anything.

Also: Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Your first reply was rude and unhelpful, contributing nothing to this discussion.
Your second was nonsensical and didn't even address my question.
Now your third is as useless as the first two.

I posted a link that I thought was interesting. If you are not interested in it, go talk to someone else about something else. It's really that simple.

Now with the name calling. :rolleyes: Really? Are you ten?

Sorry, but using the expressions "s**t" and "lame" when referring to someone's discussion topic falls into the same category. How old are you?

Watch the vid. He says it with a straight face. Dry humor or is he actually revealing the truth here (probably knowing full well it won't be taken seriously)?

I know some russians who'll tell you their car runs on vodka and keep a perfectly straight face. Although, with russian technology, who knows.

I think it's dry humor. I've seen excerpts of the russian documentary he was referring to, which don't seem to indicate it was very objective and convincing, but I'd have to watch a completely translated version to be able to judge.

To be perfectly honest, I thought the opening post was a joke. My initial reply was meant to be funny. You do see the difference between saying some silly video is lame, and calling someone a moron, I hope.

Had I known the OP was serious, I'd have ignored the whole sorry mess, the way I ignore most of what gets posted on here.

I think it's dry humor.

I suspect you're probably correct. It seems like if he was really going to announce something like that, he'd do so with a lot of pomp and circumstance at a big press conference. Then again, it occurs to me that he could've just slyly admitted to something, knowing full well the admission would not be taken seriously, letting him off the hook as it were.

I've seen excerpts of the russian documentary he was referring to, which don't seem to indicate it was very objective and convincing, but I'd have to watch a completely translated version to be able to judge.

What do you mean by that, exactly?

I had read a german article about Mr Medvedev's "inofficial remark" some time back when the story had come out. If I remember right, the article linked to a few untranslated excerpts of this documentary which is obviously the one Medvedev referred to. My impression (mainly from the way it was done and some comments in english) was that it was very much like modern day western "pseudo-documentaries", all sensationalist and entertainment, next to no factual information. The russian commenters on Youtube obviously didn't take it seriously, so I guessed, Medvedev probably also didn't.

Having watched the first few minutes of the subtitled version just now doesn't do much to change that opinion. I mean, a little boy levitating, predicting the future and resurrecting dead dogs?

EDIT: and later, the first UFO theory they state is (of course) Nazi UFOs. That, to me, says it all. Zombie dogs and Nazi UFOs. No way Medvedev would seriously call this a factual documentary.

Last edited:
I had read a german article about Mr Medvedev's "inofficial remark" some time back when the story had come out. If I remember right, the article linked to a few untranslated excerpts of this documentary which is obviously the one Medvedev referred to. My impression (mainly from the way it was done and some comments in english) was that it was very much like modern day western "pseudo-documentaries", all sensationalist and entertainment, next to no factual information. The russian commenters on Youtube obviously didn't take it seriously, so I guessed, Medvedev probably also didn't.

Having watched the first few minutes of the subtitled version just now doesn't do much to change that opinion. I mean, a little boy levitating, predicting the future and resurrecting dead dogs?

EDIT: and later, the first UFO theory they state is (of course) Nazi UFOs. That, to me, says it all. Zombie dogs and Nazi UFOs. No way Medvedev would seriously call this a factual documentary.

Hmm, I see. In that case, I have to assume you're correct.

Like I said before, I would guess that if any sort of world leader was going to make a serious announcement about alien life, they would make it a big deal.

Back