• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

san diego ufo

Free episodes:

Evidently the reporters and camera people were told to clam up. It makes you wonder if the TV station management heard from the military and were told to kill the story. So much for freedom of the press.

It's probably just balloons with LED's in them. I've done it before, and cool looking too. Actually, the article says the same thing as a possible explanation. Also, there could be a mountain in the distance with antenna towers. By law they have to have lights on top of them since they are stationary and usually high in altitude ( for airplanes not to hit them ) Just some ideas.

Last edited:
UFO-lights-revealed.jpg

Yup, I was right. Mystery solved.

I'm with Rojas on this one. Unless the lights moved or appeared in multiple locations, it was likely just a lense reflection.

However, I disagree with the station's decision not to report this story simply because they themselves couldn't receive confirmation from the military. If this was truly a UFO, then it's very unlikely the military would admit anything as a matter of national security. Regardless, this was a story that gained traction within the local and national community and they should have reported it.

Back