• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Schiaparelli Crash - Mars' Roswell?

Free episodes:

Standanista

Paranormal Maven
What I want to know is, one day, will Martian ufologists argue over whether the European Space Agency probe which crashed on Mars this week was really an EM (Extramartian-ial) visitor from an alien planet or just a weather balloon?

Is this crash proof that the Martians are using 1940s ex-USAAF-issue radar sets?

Does lying in bed wide awake in the early hours because of jet lag leave you with too much time to post spurious stuff on forums?

(I'll get mi coat.)

What I want to know is, one day, will Martian ufologists argue over whether the European Space Agency probe which crashed on Mars this week was really an EM (Extramartian-ial) visitor from an alien planet or just a weather balloon?

Is this crash proof that the Martians are using 1940s ex-USAAF-issue radar sets?

Does lying in bed wide awake in the early hours because of jet lag leave you with too much time to post spurious stuff on forums?

(I'll get mi coat.)
"But.. if the earthmens science is so advanced as to send spaceships here, surely they wouldn't crash!"

Back