• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Science channel- Corales 1977

Free episodes:

Stagger Lee

Paranormal Adept
Happened on a ufo program, where they touched on the Corales incident. Very interesting hearing from some witnesses, not to mention the extent of which the military became involved. What bothered me, an astronomer claiming a meteor shower most likely caused a local panic, with another "skeptic" claiming that, combined with native bats, causing the wounds/illness reported by those targeted by ufo's, account for the phenom. So basically, the airforce set up camp for months over reports of shooting stars and fruit bats. I wonder why some of these skeptics don't bother to investigate the phenom they are attempting to debunk. While the locals reported the objects mostly as lights, one doctor reported watching a metallic object interacting with a "patient" of hers, just after she found the woman passed out on the ground. Something like 300 out of 1300 files released, not including video and images supposedly captured by the military.
I know there are other threads buried here dedicated to these events. I recall some theory's about a possible weapon being tested, etc.

Back