• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sean Keyhoe

Free episodes:

Mastastic

Skilled Investigator
Anyone have information on this author? He recently published a book on Amazon that supposedly had new picture evidence of dead aliens, evidence he received from an almost comically paranoid intelligence officer. The picture evidence is of the Roswell Museum autopsy scene. Very interested in this guy's story...if he's the disinformation agent or the guy that was suckered in by someone in the disinfo field.

Apologies for errors and format of above...posting on iPhone and I have fat thumbs lol.

Donald Keyhoe only had 2 daughters.
Maybe that is a pen name.
Keyhoe is not a common name it is hard
to believe there is no connection.

The title of the book is, "Are Aliens Real? Aliens and UFO Proof."

He also states that Greers CSETI is an honest group, while condemning Kevin Randle for taking evidence with a grain of salt.

I would like to know more about the author.

Agreed to an extent...what intrigues me is that for most of the book he writes with skepticism regarding most of the cases.

Back