• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Solution to the US financial crisis

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
Real Estate.........

sell the moon................

not kidding, by all the laws of conquest the US owns the moon, they planted their flag their by hand. its theirs.

give the rights to the chinese in exchange for the debt, or better yet auction it and let russia and china bid for it.

China is a sovereign nation is doesnt need permission to take something.

America barely own's itself never mind owning a different planet.

from what i understand the moon is ready to be mined, funily enough a lot of the metals there are the very ones we use for space flight.
technically the US own the mining rights, and since they wont be able to afford to go and mine it themselves by the looks of things, they may as well sell them to a country that can.

lol a hundred years from now labels on many goods may read "Made on the Moon PROC"

not kidding, by all the laws of conquest the US owns the moon, they planted their flag their by hand. its theirs.

In 1513, Juan Ponce de Leon landed near what is now St. Augustine, FL and claimed all of North America for the Crown of Spain. Does this mean that by the "laws of conquest" that Spain now owns the mining rights to all of the United States?

from what i understand the moon is ready to be mined, funily enough a lot of the metals there are the very ones we use for space flight.
technically the US own the mining rights, and since they wont be able to afford to go and mine it themselves by the looks of things, they may as well sell them to a country that can.

lol a hundred years from now labels on many goods may read "Made on the Moon PROC"

There is already a mining program on the Moon. Dont you know anything?

Real Estate.........

sell the moon................

give the rights to the chinese in exchange for the debt, or better yet auction it and let russia and china bid for it.

Uhhhh..... they have been selling the moon for some time now already, even George Bush owns real estate up there.

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=32530

Its an interesting documentary, anyone who can make millions from selling nothing is an absolute genius in my eyes.... the perfect salesman.

Back