• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Some excellent Reading on UFO's (Non Fiction)

Free episodes:

gordstephan

Paranormal Novice
I just finished reading Timothy Good "Need to Know" and am in the process of reading Richard Dolan's "National Security State" and I have to say that these two books are extremely compelling in terms of material presented and research done. They are comparatively easy reads and for the most part, hard to put down. I am not normally an avid reader but these two books present evidence that is hard to refute and well thought out arguments that make it difficult to counter.

I would strongly recommend these two books for anybody, who like me, has an active interest in this topic.

I agree, gordstephan. The military refs are compelling.
I went back and read Keyhoe's "The Flying Saucers are Real" a couple of weeks ago, and found it to be of the same vein. Keyhoe cites pilots time and time again, before the real clamp-down began. While I have an open mind, some witnesses bring more to the table than others.

One notable one --- which btw --- is free online: The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, by Edward J. Ruppelt {Former head of the Air Force Project Blue Book}

Kind of funny to have Keyhoe's The Flying Saucers are Real and The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects by Edward J. Ruppelt mentioned back to back, since both are public domain. I've been thinking how great it'd be if both of these books could be issued in annotated editions (or hosted online) with once anonymous names provided, and in the instance of Ruppelt's book, redacted project names and locations provided.

Back