• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

South American UFO research

Free episodes:

We don't need Carrion to point out that ufo research in this country is largely hidebound. On-the-spot field investigation is mostly a thing of the past. The Phoenix lights and Stephenville flap were notable exceptions.

Real time investigation takes time and money, two things always in short supply. I would ask--why don't the 'big money' benefactors (if there are any !) assemble teams of experts with travel vouchers and investigation kits, ready to respond within 24 hours of a credible incident?

Yeah--I know we've 'been there done that' in the fifties and sixties and maybe some researchers still are. I know we have megatons of good witness testimony on record and a smattering of trace evidence. And investigators are still doing innovative things with stationary cameras and data correlation. Some great proposals have been floated on this forum. Don's focus on Lunar Transient Phenomena is the kind of original thinking this field needs. We applaud their efforts. :cool:

I can't speak to the state of ufo research in South America. But we need to admit that, we are kinda' stuck in the past.

Back