• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon?

Free episodes:

stonehart

Paranormal Adept

Will let you all be the judge of the claim here.

To be blunt I am very skeptical of Youtube vids so I have placed this in the interesting but who knows basket.

Frankly it could be anything or simply a fake.

its a shuttle positioning for re-entry, but its a great setup they have, they stand a great chance of catching any leo stuff.

He has filmed junior returning fom its 2yr orbit.

Last edited:
I cant find an arse end view of a russan shuttle, but they are a carbon copy of american shuttles, 3 main engines, and positioning boosters all around, well known russia stole the design.

Basically its russian built american shuttles servicing the space station, and its a long way back down, and they are traveling 28,000 km per hour.

Its a great bit of footage, but its no mystery to me.

Last edited:
I cant find an arse end view of a russan shuttle, but they are a carbon copy of american shuttles, 3 main engines, and positioning boosters all around, well known russia stole the design.

Basically its russian built american shuttles servicing the space station, and its a long way back down, and they are traveling 28,000 km per hour.

Its a great bit of footage, but its no mystery to me.

Hang on I did not think the Russian shuttles were in service.. there was only one full working model built from what I understand .. the Buran.

Or do you mean shuttle as in the service of taking people to the ISS and back.

Yeah I was wondering about that myself..

He certainly seems sincere, so it may not be relevant. But im remined of The World News Daily Report's disclaimer:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental

No Buran was ever put into service. I think there may have been one or two test flights. That's a shame, because they built several or at least started on them, and they benefited from the experience of the American shuttle, so they were a bit more up to date in some ways. Seems like they had an advantage in the booster system too, or something. Anyway, Soyuz is the only bus running to orbit these days.

That video is interesting. Haven't decided what to think of the guy who made it. Whatever is in the video is surely in low Earth orbit, and to me it could be something tumbling, as some satellites do. The sun would be in the right place for those flashes to be reflections, or at least in the ballpark. Irridium satellites regularly make pretty spectacular UFO sightings, and they are not firing thrusters, just reflecting sun light.

. . . Whatever is in the video is surely in low Earth orbit, and to me it could be something tumbling, as some satellites do. The sun would be in the right place for those flashes to be reflections, or at least in the ballpark. Irridium satellites regularly make pretty spectacular UFO sightings, and they are not firing thrusters, just reflecting sun light.

It doesn't tumble all the time, though. Once beyond the moon it stops for quite a while, jittering this way and that, then moves again slightly downward and then radically (and quickly) upward. I don't think it's a fake, and I don't think we know enough to draw conclusions about it. My gut feeling is that it's a high-tech spacecraft, source unknown (meaning it's possible it could be property of the US military-industrial complex).

Last edited:
I only watched it once, but I didn't see near the action others do. The changes in speed were not convincing to me. I don't think the moon was in view when that was supposed to be happening, so there is no real reference other than the grid I suppose, but that's just superimposed on the frame, which of course does us no good if the camera is not perfectly still. Which it was not because the camera was following the object. And why would it appear to slow down if the engines were pointed at the camera? I just don't see a space ship.

I only watched it once, but I didn't see near the action others do. The changes in speed were not convincing to me. I don't think the moon was in view when that was supposed to be happening, so there is no real reference other than the grid I suppose, but that's just superimposed on the frame, which of course does us no good if the camera is not perfectly still. Which it was not because the camera was following the object. And why would it appear to slow down if the engines were pointed at the camera? I just don't see a space ship.

Parabolic's.

Try watching it again closely from the point when it passes beyond the limb of the moon. That part is not shown in every enlargement, etc.

I just watched the first (raw, unmagnified, video again and didn't see the jittering in place; that must appear more clearly in one of the enlarged versions of the video. This time I did see the object move downward, then suddenly upward, then downward and laterally to the right and again back upward at speed. It also changes from white to red at one point. These movements seem to me to rule out a satellite. They do remind me of other ufo videos I've seen. Maybe not ours.

Last edited:
Back