• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

speculation thread

Free episodes:

Chuckleberryfinn

Paranormal Maven
Here is a thread where I will speculate about the origin of the UFO phenomenon. It is not research. I did not read any primary or secondary sources and am not attempting to put myself into any critical conversations. I do not think that any of it is true. They are just ideas that I want to spin to amuse myself.

I may add more from time to time as the ideas come, whether people seem interested or not. Just one to start with. Maybe I'll try to think of something more interesting or bizarre while I am bored at work tomorrow.

Feel free to add some of your own crazy ideas if you like.

Cosmic Parasitosis

Long ago some entity arose in the cosmos and was reared, weaned, and sent out into the vacua. More or less immortal through the equivalent of genetic engineering or what have you, the entity wandered the cosmos for a veritable eternity and became lonely, isolated, and quite completely insane. It raised and destroyed worlds just for amusement's sake. It watched worlds from a sometimes detached perspective but more often than not from a pathologically attached one. It continued such behavior for longer than mankind has been alive, moving from one civilization to another in search of some stimulation to alleviate its misery. Now, it is our turn. Yes, we have a cosmic parasite, an entity that is psychologically dependent on watching mankind, pulling strings far behind any kind of official scene, making subtle changes in our genetic pool, introducing new ideas, raising religions that stand in violent opposition to one another. The UFOs are the means by which this entity interacts with our world. They are the tools it uses to make changes here or to monitor its interests, its hands and fingers. Or perhaps they are just another of its endless charades, just one more in a series of endless terrors to confuse us for its own amusement and interest. Why a parasite? Because it is pathologically wrappped up in the events of our planet, much worse than the most terrible addict of World of Warcraft. This is dangerous because it is so psychologically unstable, and one day in a fit of demented rage it might visit down such horrors upon us as would make our worst nightmares seem preferable to the reality of its deranged punishments. This could also be called Demiurge hypothesis.

Speculating these old videos of Operation High jump what was the reason in spending so much money on a scientific exploration and look at the Navy formation in one of the clips? Also don't agree with the second part of the last video only Admiral Byrd point of view in the interview and his thoughts on resources such as uranium. coal, gold, silver deposits. Any eyewitness diaries from Veterans of all allied forces involved ? Agree NAZI Whaling stations were located near Argentina and Chile which were knocked out during WW2.

Was Admiral Byrd sent to stop Soviets? or collecting something else ?

Did they find anything of 'historical nature' the events that followed such as Roswell and fly over Washington D.C. Gene did you ever speak to the late Major Keyhole about Admiral Byrd?

Last edited:
Back