• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sports Model Model

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
Jan04943.jpg

Whether or not you believe Lazar isnt really the point i want to raise with this.

None the less Lazar gives no description for whats in the top deck of this alleged craft, has anyone ever heard anything about whats up there ?

The bottom deck is the gravity wave gear, the middle contains the pilot seating etc, and according to Lazar there was a hatch into the upper area, on top, but he says he never went up there.

Anyone have any ideas as to whats allegedly up there ?

I've always wanted one of those but haven't found one for a decent price.

I have never heard any speculation on what might be on the upper deck. I imagine it to be a machine room much like the bottom floor. The computers, sensors, and auxiliary systems have to be housed somewhere. Or it could be "the facilities."

The uncanny resemblance to the Billy Meier Be am ships has always really bothered me. Meiers ships allegedly transported humans. Lazars is built for Greys apparently. Yet the general design and appearance are the same. That suggests to me that neither are what they appear or are reported to be.

I've always wanted one of those but haven't found one for a decent price.

I have never heard any speculation on what might be on the upper deck. I imagine it to be a machine room much like the bottom floor. The computers, sensors, and auxiliary systems have to be housed somewhere. Or it could be "the facilities."

The uncanny resemblance to the Billy Meier Be am ships has always really bothered me. Meiers ships allegedly transported humans. Lazars is built for Greys apparently. Yet the general design and appearance are the same. That suggests to me that neither are what they appear or are reported to be.

Is it possible the one armed bandit, simply used this same model kit in his photo's ?

I think the kit is no longer in production, though i saw one in my local hobby shop about 6 months ago

Edit to add: there seems to be a cheap knock off here

http://www0.shopping.com/testors-s4-area-51-ufo-model/products

the lindberg copy is pretty cheap

Is it possible the one armed bandit, simply used this same model kit in his photo's ?

Meier's photos predate Lazar's account so it would seem to be the other way around. I think Meier's models were all home-made and utilized bowls, plates, trashcan lids, and such in their construction.

Back