• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Supposed Alien Picture Taken in Bulgaria

Free episodes:

reptillian

Skilled Investigator
This group of people just came out with a picture of what they are calling a "grey alien". They were hiking in Yundola, Bulgaria and snapped the shot.

I'm sure it's fake, but it's a pretty cool pic. In fact, if anything, I'd say it looks more like an Apparition than an alien.

deff appears more alien than apparition, prob faked- Aliens aren't in the habit of posing for a good picture, unless a corpse aka the "Dream Team" of which I'm still waiting to take a gander at that supposed slide(s)

I think it was a clever idea, but I'd subtract a few points for execution. What I mean is that given its distance I would say If it was "real" the bug would be 15-20 feet tall. In order to make the pic more interesting the person didn't seem to take pains to take perspective into account and made the figure much larger than what it should have been even though there has been reports of tall greys

Last edited:
another curious thing, the creatures left arm seems to be either nonestistant, or the creator of the puppet had some trouble with the arm(s)

another curious thing, the creatures left arm seems to be either nonestistant, or the creator of the puppet had some trouble with the arm(s)

To me it looked liked the arm was apparent on one photo but not the other, I thought I could make it out stretched out in front of the tree on one and then non existent on the other.

Edit: on second look I can see it's just the bark pattern on the tree

I dunno - the hazing is near perfect - a model?

Height doesnt bother me cos basically high strange events can have all manner of forms if you believe high strange things happen at all?
I agree, whatever the deal, real being or model, it seems to be there and not placed through CGI or the like after the photo was taken. It was there, the question remains of a hoax or real. I'm having trouble with the arms, particularly the being's left arm

Another naked alien lost in the woods. "Brother can you spare a dime? The hybrid needs a new pair of shoes." Later, back in the saucer ..."Did you see me give the humans the full monty?"

I know its a still photo, but geez.. Shouldn't at least one of them be staring and pointing at it...there all looking at their shoes. If I was taking a photo and took the time to center a gigantic alien nicely in the center of the frame, I would be screaming bloody murder for the rest of them to look. Like many of the faked photos/videos the people in them are not reacting to the situation like you would expect. Just my two cents

Another bit of bullshit material and reminds me of the nob who had a photo of so called grey at his window!!
But if you're referring to youtube video that showed a grey popping his head up and down from the frame I found that one to be pretty amusing in an amatuerish way.

Last edited:
If you closely check out the blown up picture you can outline a 'happy face' !!!

... the gender of the tall being is harder to determine though :D

Soo this alien crossed light years to stand naked in the woods...yeah right...
"Did you see me give the humans the full monty?"

I had the same thought. :)

If space aliens are mucking around on earth, a better bet is that they look like this...

ET_title4.jpg

I agree, whatever the deal, real being or model, it seems to be there and not placed through CGI or the like after the photo was taken. It was there, the question remains of a hoax or real. I'm having trouble with the arms, particularly the being's left arm

Some Bulgarians have experience in hoaxing. One of them displayed a humorously fake "grey skull." But it is true that a wide variety of entities have been reported, some photos showing beings have defied prosaic explanation, and on many occasions, unusual behavior is reported, like they just showed themselves or put on some brief act.

Back