• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ted Phillips website

Free episodes:

EQ42

Skilled Investigator
I tried to check it out and got this message:
"This website has been removed due to confidentiality
Thank you for understanding"
What's up with that?

I seem to recall his group was trying to get a reality tv show going- something to do with the Marley Woods Project. Perhaps they succeeded and a producer asked them to take it down?

I know the location was supposed to be secret, however he was posting aerial shots that could pretty easily be synced up with google earth. There is a thread on ATS I saw awhile back where they matched up the farm with overhead satellite imagery.

MY guess is that the owners of the farm and/or townspeople made him take it down?

It's sad....I wanted to check if there are any news about their plan to visit Slovakia, they planned to do it this summer but then they postponed their plans and now...I can't even open the site. Sad.
There is a possible way to contact their team and figure out what went wrong - the domain name record ufophysical.com

I was just looking for his website, since I had just listened to the show from Mar 30, 2008.

It seems there is a web site here:

Center for Physical Trace Research

It doesn't have to much on it though, and nothing about the Slovakia artifact, which is what I was looking for. The images were not cached at the wayback machine.

[edit]
Oh here it is:

slovakia-artifact.jpg

Any updates? The Ted Phillips website still looks like something out of the 90s. Has he gone underground or is he just out of the picture altogether?

Any updates? The Ted Phillips website still looks like something out of the 90s. Has he gone underground or is he just out of the picture altogether?
Are you referring to his original site, which WAS out of the 90s, and not updated since about 2000 or so?

Very interesting guy. It would be nice to hear from him. I hope he is ok and things are cool with him. It would be great to get him on again Gene.

Back