• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Aurora Texas legend

Free episodes:

boomerang

Paranormal Adept
I keep running across descriptions of this alleged incident, some in otherwise good works of UFO literature. And I really wish someone would finally lay it to rest.

It so happens my mom's family had lived a town about 10 miles down the road from Aurora for some generations. And it occurred to me recently: If such an incident had legs at all, would not one think at least some mention of it would be handed down from generation to generation? It has not, in my family at least.

I can say there was more going on in terms of interest in technology and aviation at that time and place than one would expect for such an isolated place. But an alien buried in the local cemetery? Naw! This is one of those ufological myths that should have been discarded long ago.

Back